Whether you need a plumber for a blocked drain or toilet, dripping taps or a broken pipe, you will want to find one that offers a prompt response to your call, professionalism, expertise, friendly service, and value for money. A good plumber will not only come quickly, and know how to fix your problem, they will take steps to find the cause, and provide you with the information you need to decide what to do next.
Tipps Plumbing in Sydney boasts a team of plumbers who fit the bill. Tipps provides an efficient, quality-guaranteed service, backed by more than a decade’s worth of experience, expertise and professionalism. The Tipps team covers central Sydney, the eastern suburbs, the inner-west region and the north shore.
This is a little of what you can expect from Tipps Plumbing:
- No charge for initial service call.
- A 24/7 emergency service.
- Residential and commercial services – to suit landlords, tenants, homeowners, real-estate agents and business owners.
- Fully licensed.
- Well-established relationships with preferred suppliers, allowing for price negotiation – which means savings can be passed on to customers.
- On-time service (or they pay you).
- Latest, most advanced technology and methods, including CCTV detection cameras.
- Full reports, with photos, are provided to help enable you to make the best decisions on what to do next.
- Excellent communications – you are kept fully informed about the job from start to finish.
- A belief in the value of honesty, quality, integrity, expertise, reliability, efficiency, quality workmanship, and service with a smile.
Tipps Plumbing’s professional services include the following:
- Drain and sewer blockages – Tipps will assess the blockage and the surrounding area to get to the source of the problem, before taking the appropriate steps to clear the blocked line. Tipps will also provide free CCTV camera images of the blocked area, and a prevention report to help you avoid a recurrence of the problem.
- Hot water solutions – if you need a new hot water system, Tipps is able to help. Options include continuous flow, electric storage and gas storage hot water heaters. Customers may be able to obtain refunds from the government for energy-efficient hot water heaters – ask your Tipps professional for information.
- Leaking pipes – Tipps can find the source of the problem, and offer a solution and quotes.
- Gas lines – services include installation and repairs.
- Installation, repairs and maintenance for all plumbing needs – no job is ever too big or too small.
- Specials and discounts – see the Tipps Plumbing website for more information.
So whether you live in or near central Sydney, Chatswood, Coogee, Surry Hills, Ryde, Bondi, or Randwick, if you need plumbing services, and you want someone who is honest, prompt, reliable, professional, and who will give you good value for your dollar, call Tipps Plumbing on 0402 993219. Or if you prefer, you can book online and a Tipps professional will contact you within 24 hours.