Why SEO For Small Business Australia uses your data
We use your data to provide and improve the service we provide. By using our services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Personal Data: Personal Data is data about a living individual who can be identified from such data (or from other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically, sometimes for example during a page visit.
- Cookies: Cookies are temporary, small pieces of information sent to a visitor’s hard disk. They can’t run programs or deliver viruses, nor can they track your behaviour in alarming ways. The Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics are both cookies used by SEO for Small Business Australia, exclusively for the purpose of tracking which pages on the company website you have visited and for how long. These types of cookies are used by us to ensure we deliver content our visitors enjoy and find useful, as well as to create effective marketing campaigns. If you are on social media, such as Facebook or Instagram, they may result in you seeing our ads. Although most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, you may reset your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to reject cookies generally. Most browsers offer instructions on how to do so in the ‘Help’ section of the toolbar.
- Data Processors: means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User): These are the terms used to refer to any living individual who is using the services of our company, and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with Personal Data, which is identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to:
a] Email address
b] First name and last name
- c) Phone number
- d) Address, State, Postcode, City.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the services we provide are accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Location Data
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so. We use this data to improve and customise our service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our service at any time, through your device settings.
How we use your data
We use your data in the following ways, including, but not limited to:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of SEO for Small Business Australia
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our services
- To protect the personal safety of users of our services or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Retention of Data
SEO for Small Business Australia may also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Under the law, we must notify you immediately if we suspect or experience a breach and provide you with appropriate information.
Your rights with regard to your personal data:
- The right to access, review, update, or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update, or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where SEO for Small Business Australia relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service as well as to perform service-related activities or to assist us in analysing how our service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services.
You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Google Ads remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page. To opt-out of Facebook’s interest-based ads, click here. The privacy practices of Facebook can be found here.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Our service offerings are generally not designed for or directed to children and are only for use by individuals who are 18 years and older. On our website, we do not collect personal data from any person we actually know is under the age of 18. In the online space particularly, parents or guardians are urged to participate in their children’s exploration of the Internet and to teach their children about protecting their personal information while online.
“Bill Vasiliadis and the team are definitely SEO gurus, but what makes them so great to work with is they cut through the jargon and the mystery, so you know what you need, and why, resulting in measurable ROI.”Sonia Hickey, Woman with Words
“SEO for Small Business Australia is a great starting point for any startup or established business wanting to rank well for competitive google search terms in their market. Bill and his team are very dedicated to driving your business towards great results!”Peter Kawecki, Bapple
“Great experience, highly recommended.”Sarah Black, Sarah Black Photography
“Bill has been a great in getting our SEO set up and running for our meditation business.”Mairead Ball, Bondi Meditation Centre
“If you are looking for SEO services for small business, this is definitely the one - knowledgeable, easy to work with and great value.”Nancy Wang, RivetLab Pty Ltd
“I highly recommend Bill Vasiliadis and SEO for Small Business Australia – as a new business, the best decision we made was to engage Bill Vasiliadis.”Ted Neaves, Shoalhaven Lawyers
“Anyone who is looking to grow their business, save yourself some time and don't bother to second guess if ‘SEO for Small Businesses Australia’ is right for you. Bill is driven by delivering maximum results for every client. His reports are thorough and are extremely valuable, and his recommendations are genuine.”Elias Doumit, Growth Solutions
“After trusting in two other SEO companies over the last 5 years and getting horrible results, 5 months ago I started with Bill and the results have been great and we have only been doing business with him for a short time so I'm super confident that my business's future is going to be amazing. I highly recommend trusting Bill and his team.”Robin Wickens, Sheepskin Tailors
“Great service with great results, highly recommend.”Marnie Fawns, Tri to Swim
“Bill has been great to work with and has provided good results.”Brian Scales, Glen Erin at Lancefield
“Bill has detailed knowledge of SEO, we are a demanding client that has some robust measurements on our ROI and Bill manages to find solutions and report back in line with our KPI's on a weekly basis.”Graham Budinger, Signal Advantage
“Bill from SEO for Small Business Australia has been great. Easy to deal with, flexible with small business budgets, and already achieving great results.”Lyn Fisher, Moss Furniture
“Bill has been providing SEO for over two decades, he is a pioneer in the industry, a skilled technician, and a superb digital marketer. Highly recommended”Mike Larcher, Acidgreen