Attract and Convert more Customers with Retargeting!
What is Retargeting?
Retargeting converts window-shoppers into buyers or clients. Generally 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting brings back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online.
Why is Retargeting so effective?
Retargeting generates greater online sales or registrations by keeping your brand front and center and bringing “window shoppers” back when they’re ready to buy or register. Every time your customer sees your retargeting ads, your brand gains traction and more recognition.
Retargeting Best Practices
Retargeting is most effective if you segment your visitors (eg, people who looked at shoes vs pants; people who looked at your registration page; etc) and tailor the retargeting ads shown to each group, or not retarget them at all (eg, people who already converted.)
The best performing retargeting creative has a clear call-to-action and promotes an offer.
Different products and services warrant different retargeting time windows. Eg, people shopping for travel should be retargeted immediately; people shopping for luxury goods should be retargeted later; people looking to register for a service can be retargeted shortly after.
Email Us now or call us on 1300 784 929 for further information about our retargeting campaigns.